Dear Alumni and guests,
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 2015 General Assembly of the MoT Alumni Association, which will take place on Thursday October 29th, starting 18h30. This is your occasion to hear about the upcoming initiatives and actively vote on a series of matters concerning your Association.
For this occasion, we look forward to welcoming you all at Chalet Suisse (Route du Signal 40, 1018 Lausanne) where we have booked a private room.
A welcoming cocktail will be offered by the MoT AA and participants will have the possibility to continue with dinner at their expenses should they want to (see registration link).
Highlights of the General Assembly:
1) New Executive Committee.
The Executive Committee is looking to renew its members and encourages new Alumni to join in and lead the various initiatives.
The association wants to keep up the dynamism, the momentum, and the energy of the program we have all been through.
Towards that end, if you are interested in taking part in the Executive Committee please contact us at email@example.com, so we can be in touch before the General Assembly.
Being part of Mot AA executive committee in a nutshell:
- Bring on dynamism and commitment
- Actively participate to discussion and projects
- Monthly Executive committee meeting (live or remote)
Elections of new members will be taking place during our General Assembly.
2) New Association’s Chart
The General Assembly will vote on the new Chart of the Association, which has been written with the purpose of keeping the Association agile and dynamic in the way it operates, as well as focused on providing value for the Alumni network.
The Chart is attached to this communication for your review and comments, and will be voted by the General Assembly.
General Assembly details:
Date: Thursday October 29th, 18h30
Location: Chalet Suisse (Route du Signal 40, 1018 Lausanne), or join Gabriel.klein on Skype
Program of the evening:
- 18:30 – 19:00: Welcoming cocktail, offered by the MoT AA
- 19:00 – 20:00: General Assembly
- 20:00 – 23:00: Optional Dinner at Chalet Suisse – please specify with the registration link
Agenda of the General Assembly:
- President’s welcome
- Overview of 2014-2015
- Financial statements and Audit report
- Association’s value proposition
- Voting on changes to Association’s chart
- Overview of the year to come
- Election of Executive Committee 2015-2016
- Election of financial auditor
- Proposal for Honourable Members
- Questions and suggestions
We look forward to welcoming you for our General Assembly and for a bright and dynamic year 2015-2016.
If you can’t make it for the General Assembly, we hope to see you in at the Sailing trip!
|Your MoT Alumni Committee|